Professional Service Providers
Together we can make a difference in many areas of cleft lip and or palate treatment and care. All of us are here for the same reason, to support individuals born with a cleft.
With your expertise, whether that be as a Cleft Team Medical Professional, an allied health worker, a referral channel who has had contact with a family or an Educator – your knowledge, insight and perspective is valuable.
Supporting your work, your networks and gaining access to the resources you require, also supports individuals born with cleft.
How can we work together?
- Join as a professional member of Cleft New Zealand Incorporated.
- Let us know what you require from us, what your challenges are. This section of the website is yours and is under development. What would you like to be able to do with this?
- Work with Cleft New Zealand towards a cohesive plan for the future. Collaboration will strengthen what we can do individually.
Why would you become a member of Cleft New Zealand?
- Access to other professionals working in the field
- Ability to network with a wider group of allied health professionals and educators to share information and knowledge
- Utilise the resources of Cleft New Zealand to strengthen your ability to influence the systems within which you work
- Become part of a strong organisation that is working towards meaningful, positive change
Are you a medical professional or educator who is new to working with a child born with cleft?
If so, this site is also for you. We can help by:
- Providing you with information. We have worked with Cleft team professionals to provide medical facts.
- You can contact us with your question and we can put you in contact with the right cleft team member.
- You can ring Cleft New Zealand tollfree 0800 425 338 and refer your clients direct to us for emotional support. Fill out the referral form at the bottom of this page.
First step – join as a professional member of Cleft New Zealand
Cleft New Zealand is committed to the long term. We believe in the goal of working collaboratively with all Stakeholders who have an interest in cleft. We aspire to become the ‘go to’ organisation for cleft within New Zealand.
We invite you to join us. Face IT together we can make a difference.
If you are working with a family who would benefit from the services Cleft New Zealand offers, please refer them directly to us.