We are pleased to invite applications for the position of General Manager at Cleft New Zealand.
This is a 7.5 hour per week paid role within the organisation to replace the outgoing General Manager and involves managing the day-to-day functions of the organisation at a national level. If you’re a self-starter, able to work autonomously and keen to give back to the community, we want to hear from you!
* Region: Managing nationwide functions – applicants must be residing in Auckland or Christchurch only, but consideration will be given to successful applicant.
* Flexibility: Some flexibility with hours is necessary – some weeks will call for >7.5 hours per week (e.g. Awareness Week), others less. Overall, it will balance out to 7.5 hours per week. Regular hours can be set between the successful applicant and the Chairperson.
1. Read the position description to understand the scope of the role.
2. Send a CV and one page cover letter outlining how you meet the attributes mentioned in the position description to email@example.com by Sunday 4th June 2017.
3. Applicants will be shortlisted and interviewed between 6-10 June 2017.
4. Position commences Monday 26th June 2017.
This is your opportunity to give back to our community!